Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally Relief.

From sickness, from snow, from sleep depravity, from crankiness, from bickering, from it all!


Life seems to be goin' alright. I mean, that of course means something is gonna hit the fan soon ;-) It's alright though, it makes us stronger because of it.


I'm studying Ephesians right now with my girls :

Definitely hitting some heavy theology in there, with big difference in beliefs and interpretation, but I strongly believe that this will make us stronger believers - even if we walk away with the same beliefs as we started with. Hopefully our Biblical proof will be stronger than before and our hearts will be at ease with our choice.

Our God is a good God!

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good..."

Psalm 86:5 "You are forgiving and good, O Lord..."

Mark 10:18 "...No one is good, except God..."

Next time..."No good" - a look at why I'm no good, and why nothing I do (or don't do) makes me a better person than the other.

3 comments:

The Dischers said...

Oh! I am so glad you finally have "normal" life (whatever that means, right?) back - at least temporarily! Enjoy it!

Love,
Beth

The Miller Family said...

Beth,
Glad all is going well for y'all! It may not last long, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it while you can!

Love,
Katie

The Stricklen Family said...

Great post, Beth! Glad you all are doing well! Praise the Lord!
Keep studying :)

Love,
Molly