Monday, October 6, 2008

Ok, so I'm going public...I desperately want to write a book. I have a couple key issues that I would really love to address but I'm not sure I have the time or patience to sit down and start. And once I do get up the nerve to start, how do I start, what do I say?
Oh! I'm so excited, yet so, frustrated. This has been on my mind for about a year now and I haven't done a thing. I never thought I would write, seriously write. I mean, I love to talk...so I guess they could possibly go together? Maybe not. I feel as though writing is so different, I need to be gramatically correct and all that. I always enjoyed English class but still...it's different.
This book would completely pour my entire heart and life out...I would open myself up to be vulnerable to anyone that read it. People would probably think differently of me, my parents might be upset with me, my family and friends would definitely be surprised.
Oh, it's so wonderful to have Jake supporting me. He thinks it would be a huge burden off of me to write this book, but I'm just not sure I have the guts. Anyone ever write a book?

1 comment:

Full of JOY said...

Hey you! Did NOT know you had a blog!! I'll have to add you to my side bar now!! I feel ya on the book thoughts, girl. Deff a HUGE endevor, but that will be well worth your sacrifice...