Tuesday, December 9, 2008

July 6, 2001 (Out of a journal entry from 2001)

Last night I went over to Missy's (well she's house-sitting), and a bunch of people were there! It was so fun. I drank for the first time, I mean I've tried it before, but just a taste...definitely haven't ever gotten drunk. I mean, my parents don't drink, so I've never been exposed to alcohol and I've been taught that I shouldn't. But seriously they also won't take me seriously, they won't even let me going to BBC to play soccer. You would think they would want me to go to a good Christian college - whatever. So last night, I got so drunk -it felt good to do whatever I wanted- it was so fun, although this morning I didn't feel so hot. And I lost my virginity...ugh! Serves my parents right. They are so strict and ridiculous. If they gave me some slack maybe I wouldn't have to act out so much. I hope I never treat my kids like this! So all in all, I had a great birthday! 18 BABY!!! I think I'm going to move out of my parents house. I mean what's the use of being there anyway. All they do is give me rules, that are absolutely ridiculous! Whatever, I'm 18 - I can do what I want.

July 6, 2001 (Looking back from where I am now)
So, I made the biggest choice of my life last night. It was my birthday, I turned 18! Missy was house-sitting so a bunch of us went over and had a party. I had never really drank alcohol before, except a taste here and there, but I got wasted. I did a couple things I regret, including losing my virginity. Yeah...wasn't the best choice of my life. At all. Ugh, on top of that, I felt awful this morning. But I'm at the lowest point of my life right now, so I am just going to keep getting lower, until I realize that I really need to find my relationship with God again. This night changed the rest of my life forever.

No comments: